This is a shirt with a big star on it. With this shirt, you don't have to be a plain-bellied adventurer anymore. If you've been brain-dead, locked-up, numb, or not up to speed, this shirt should help quite a bit.
(In-game plural: star shirts)
Item number: 1133
Description ID: 947229505
View in-game: view
View market statistics
|15 stars||15 lines|
- Shirt cannot be made or worn unless you have the Torso Awaregness skill.
- The description of this item description alludes to the story The Sneetches, by Dr. Seuss: "Now, the Star-Belly Sneetches / Had bellies with stars. / The Plain-Belly Sneetches / Had none upon thars."
- The description also refers to lyrics from the song "What's the frequency, Kenneth?" by R.E.M.: "What's the frequency, Kenneth, is your Benzedrine, uh-huh / I was brain-dead, locked out, numb, not up to speed."
- The combination of the R.E.M. and Dr. Seuss references is itself a reference to an episode of Beavis & Butthead in which the pair are watching the video for What's the frequency, Kenneth? and Beavis calls Michael Stipe a Star-Belly Sneetch because he's wearing a t-shirt with a star on it.
- The item's description may also be a reference to the show Steven Universe, as the main protagonist has a gemstone in place of his belly button, and wears a star shirt.
- The image of this item might be a reference to Homestar Runner, who wears a similar shirt with a star on it.
"1133" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.