Talk:Copse of the Deep Fat Friars
Ooooh, new rewards. Makes me happy :D. Anyone know what they are? (coughwhinegruntmakesbadmooneasier)--DaemonStryker 22:27, 15 October 2007 (CDT)
Burrito gives Brother Flying Burrito's Blessing for 20 adventures.
Buff description reads: "You've been blessed by Brother Flying Burrito, and you now share his preternatural ability to sniff out food, wherever it may be. It's like having been blessed by Toucan Sam, but in a much more general way."
Icon is the head of a friar.
You can only get one a day. --Del light 23:29, 15 October 2007 (CDT)
Brother Corsica's Blessing appears to give 3 familiar experience per combat. Seems good. --Wildfire393 23:48, 15 October 2007 (CDT)
Accidentally borking around, pushing back when I clicked and receieved a buff also resulted in this : No, seriously, you can only get one of those per day.
Seriously. Argus 05:56, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
If the changes in Town were any example, perhaps the animated image happens when the Pandemonium quest is available?--Coderanger 18:03, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- That seems to be true. All throughout the kingdom places where quests are available now have animated images: the artist's hut, the gourd tower, the untinker, this, and of course the council. --Club (#66669) (Talk) 18:16, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Just did that part of the quest: Sparkly animation wasn't there immediately before, and appeared on completing the ritual, below the results page of "You place the dodecagram"... --ArgghFW 22:07, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- ...and now I'm *doing* pandemonium, and it's not animating any more. --ArgghFW 22:41, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- That's exactly when I've noticed it showing up, too: after the ritual, but before you enter Pandamonium for the first time. It's a pretty short window. Shadowlynk 02:07, 12 February 2011 (UTC)
- Extremely short: Just checked properly: Perform ritual starts the twinkles. Go through gate to pandemonium. Don't do anything, and immediately go back to Friars: Twinkles have stopped.--ArgghFW 10:46, 20 February 2011 (UTC)