The Haunted Wine Cellar can be found in the Spookyraven Manor Cellar.
A primary stat of 104 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 104 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- A wine cellar ought to be a great place to hang out--it's nice and cool, and there's plenty of booze. But as you peer down the stairs, you hear thumps, scuttling noises, and the clink of bottles. It sounds like a hangover may be the least of the dangers you'll encounter. Are you sure you're strong enough to face whatever's lurking down there?
| skeletal sommelier -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: dusty bottle of Marsala, dusty bottle of Merlot, dusty bottle of Muscat, dusty bottle of Pinot Noir, dusty bottle of Port, dusty bottle of Zinfandel, sommelier's towel, tarnished tastevin, disintegrating corkb, ghost accordiona
- Meat Drop: 80-120
- Monster Level: 168 • Substat Gain: 42 • Moxie for No Hit*: 178
- Monster Defense: 142
- Hit Points: 162
- Initiative: 65
- Elemental Alignment: spooky, weak against hot and stench
- This zone used to be Wine Racks, and was changed during the 14th May 2014 Spookyraven revamp.
- Prior to Jan 5, 2022, this was considered an Indoor location.