Warbear requisition box

From TheKolWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

warbear requisition box
warbear requisition box

This is a box of supplies for low-level warbear troops. I'm not sure why it has a festive bow on the top.

Type: usable
Cannot be discarded
Gift Item

(In-game plural: warbear requisition boxes)
View metadata
Item number: 6957
Description ID: 587398908
View in-game: view

Obtained From

warbear black box (100 warbear whosits)
Obsoleted Areas/Methods
WarBear Fortress (Second Level)
Warbear Officer
WarBear Fortress (First Level)
Warbear General (4)

When Used

You press a little button on top of the requisition box. With a boop and a whir, the box unfolds into itself, revealing the prese -- the... er... military materiel -- inside.
SomethingYou acquire... something. [[Data:{{{item}}}]]


  • Distribution is 35% chance of equipment or workshed item, 65% chance of other miscellaneous, equally distributed across each category.
    This means any given equipment or workshed item has a 2.92% chance of being found in any given box, and any given miscellaneous item has a 10.83% chance of being found.

See Also


"6957" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.